11.23.2014

A reminder


No Matter Where You Are - Us the Duo

Often I seem to forget about the things that matter the most, and how I should treat the people I love, better. Often, I overlook how others, like me, don't have everything figured out yet, and they deserve the benefit of the doubt, and don't deserve expectations to be hung over their heads. This is a reminder to my future self: Don't push the people you love away. Give them the love they deserve. And most importantly, be understanding.

His willing hand did not put two people together for nothing. But you are in control of your own emotions, words and actions. Constantly remind yourself and be cautious about how you come off based on your actions. Be gentle, loving and kind. Pick your words wisely, choose your battles.

I didn't think being caught up in the chaos of things would cause you to become more vague on the inside. Be centred. Know who you are, and what you are capable of. Then radiate joy.

Gardenia Flower
Do not fear or worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will worry about itself. Leave that in his hands. Be still and pray, and always have faith.

Finally, remember that you are blessed, and loved, and always, always be grateful.


VCR - The xx

No comments: