12.17.2011

Release me.

So took awhile to re-examine what I want out of life, and more of what I can make of life. Then I chanced upon the topic of knowledge. Yes, knowledge may be attained in a myriad of ways. But what is given to us now (books and exams) limit our horizon, and that vast prospect of knowledge becomes but shaved on the sides and reduced.

So I believe what most of us want out of life is happiness? But many say money can't buy you happiness. But who are you to say money is not important, when what we are doing now (studying etc.) is but for economic means/the single-minded pursuit of financial success? And its saddening, how not only does this compromise learning and expanding our knowledge, but destroys the true pursuit of knowledge. So money is not the root of all evil, but human greed. Then consider, that we are not deprived of happiness, but we restrict ourselves from receiving true happiness.

WE, are what stands between happiness and ourselves.
We are the problem.

I know what I want to do with my life here on end.
I want meaning.

No comments: